Types of Service
Providing conveniently affordable safe and excellent quality care. Constantly communicating collectively concerns or progress of care. In-home support to alleviate the responsibilities in life restrictively them from focusing entirely upon their health management. Thus, participation in care planning enables an opportunity towards maintaining or regaining their optimal level of health and a more meaningful life. A Care Manager is always available to answer your questions. 24/7 support
- 24-Hours Live-In/Out
- Seasonal Care
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- Recuperating patients
- Care for New Birth Mother & Child Care
- Transportation Service, Personal Shopper, Home Helper Aid
- Neurological Disorder or Auto Accident Trauma Care
- Hourly Rate (minimum 4 hours)
- Personal Care Attendance, Bathing Services, Medication Management
WHO IS PAY FOR PRIVATE DUTY CARE?
- As a private duty we provide services that are privately paid.
- Auto Accident Insurance, Worker’s Compensation Insurance
- Long term insurance with verification is the only billable coverage.
- Rates vary depending on level of care and individuals’ needs.
- Try us first month 10% off for new client.